October 14, 2016
Confidence ~ Discipline ~ Love
Dance is more than the exploring of different ways to make a shape or learning a series of steps to music; it is a way of moving that uses the body as an instrument of expression and communication.
October 13, 2016
Are you registered?
Registration open through October
September 29, 2016
- Little Caesar’s Pizza Kit Pick-up ~ October 19th ~ Time will emailed
- I-Dance Intensive Registration Due OCTOBER 31ST – Contact the studio for the registration coupon
- Cecchetti Workshop Registration Due OCTOBER 25 – Accelerate 2 to Accelerate 5, Novice 3 Ballet to Senior Ballet. Please confirm with Miss JoAnn and Miss Jana the correct level.
- Dance Dance Resolution 2017 ~ CDL January Intensive ~ Early Bird Registration begins October 15. Register early and Save!
- Halloween class rescheduled – Sunday October 23. There will be no regular classes held Monday October 31st
FUNDRAISING Fundraising is OPTIONAL and is offered to assist families with tuition fees. Dance credits can be earned and can be applied to dance tuition, CDL dance wear, Competition fees, Intensives and Show Dvds. Click Here for upcoming Fundraisers
PERFORMANCE: Need Entertainment for your next Event? Contact the CDL Dream Team at email@example.com OR Connectivity Skippers at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 28, 2016
If you are interested in Sponsorship or Advertising opportunity with our next event or please contact email@example.com
The success of our recreational and competitive events depends highly on the generosity of our community.
|We are currently searching for donators and sponsors for our upcoming Team Competition being held in the City of Leduc in January 28 & 29, 2017. Donations of bottled water or a refill station and lunch for our athletes, coaches and volunteer judges, t-shirts, vendor coupons and promotional items for our athlete bags.
Please contact Jana – Lead Co-ordinator for the RSAA 2017 Team Competition if you are able to help in any way. firstname.lastname@example.org 780-893-1142 Thanks!